8.22.2010

My New Grill Favorite

This grill season I accidentally found a new favorite to put on the grill.  Yes, those yummy Hash Brown Patties that you pick up with your McD breakfast but never think to purchase in the freezer section.  I took a pack I had in the freezer for ages on my Road Ranch Trip to Louisiana thinking I would toaster oven them for breakfast.  I was grilling some beef filet, and being a meat 'n potato chica, I realized I needed some 'taters.  Since I had no Idaho's, I dug into the freezer and found those Hash Brown Patties, seasoned them up and slapped them on the grill.  Boy howdy, I am so glad I thought to "pack those patties"!

This was not just a one time trial.  I have tried this on 3 of my grills and it works every time.  You don't even have to thaw them first, just be sure you pre-oil their surface and set off from the flame.

And lucky me!  I found the bottle of Intensity Academy's Chai Chipotle Chup I brought back from NOLA.  I don't like ketchup but this is good stuff!  Perfect for the Patties!

See ya later alligator!
Beth in Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment