8.22.2010

The Heat Beat

At least that is what I call the hot sauce blog recap at Matters.com.  I like this!  Check it out and see if you see anybody, blogs or products that you know and vote.  Lots of News and Reviews all on one page.


While your at it check out other topics, if you are like me, you will find the Food and Drink topics lots of appetizing fun.

I can tell Peppermania Texas is a long way from making Matters but I'm gonna work on it.  Please Email anything you would like to see here while I search the highways and byways for worthy stoof to post.

In the meantime, you can email photos of your hot sauce, other products of heat or your harvest along with a description and we will get it posted on Peppermania's Hall of Flame.  I know you're out there, chances are you ordered woozie bottles or seeds from Peppermania!  Show us what you got!

See ya later alligator!
Beth in Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment