Welcome to Peppermania Texas, my home and life with chile peppers, the green anole, Tex-Mex cuisine and everything else so fine Deep In The Heart of Texas. Now we shall populate this blog with some items of interest!
Arandas Bakery
-
I have been frequenting the Arandas Bakery on Beechnut (btw I-60 and
Gessner. I prefer not to get on the Loop (or I-69) and make long trips to
get food ...
Cinnamon coffee frozen yogurt
-
In June, I bought myself an electric bike, and even though it’s only pedal
assist, it’s transformed how I interact with my new Texas home. My Dallas
neighb...
First Food Frenzy of 2020 – Old Bay Hot Sauce
-
Was Old Bay Hot Sauce really “sold out”? Or did they “sell out” to create
the buzz around their newest creation? Hot on the heels of the Great
Chicken Sa...
Porcus Infernum
-
Porcus Infernum Porcus Infernum bacon flavored hot sauce from Voodoo
Sauces & Salsa is on the table today. This is advertised as bacon in a
bottle. This ...
Sriracha Salsa, by Jardine Foods
-
If you don't like Sriracha, this salsa probably won't change your mind.
However, if you're like me and you put Sriracha on practically everything,
this is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment