8.27.2011

Summer, 2011 - Some Photos

It's been a long, hot summer down hear on the Texas Gulf Coast.  The Chile Childs are survivors and they are getting some TLC for the Fall Harvest.

So while we wait for sub-Season of Fall to come about, I have a few photos of things I saw, things I did and a few places I visited in Summer, 2011. 

I would like to add, this my first YouTube slide show, I add this to Things I Learned This Summer list.   I put copyrighted music in the background but it got nixed so.....

Please open this link in an new tab/window for a background tune while you view the slide show:



Some of the photos include:
Garden & Chile Photos
Food Creations
My Margarita Row - Branson, MO
Ride The Ducks - Branson, MO
Best Birthday Cake Ever - Italian Cream with Chiles
Planking
Harley Davidson Factory Tour - Kansas City, MO

This was a test of the Peppermania Broadcast System
Beth in Texas


No comments:

Post a Comment